I believe it was said previously that;
"This list does not contain any answers or solutions, only opinions, some
just happen to be either helpful or correct.

On Monday 17 December 2001 14:41, you wrote:
> > I have no one who can help me, and probably no
> > one cares either.
>
> What a totally lame attitude.
>
> Nobody ever claimed either that this list would solve
> every problem, or that it was the only means of help.
> And no reasonable person would expect it to be.
>
> Try MandrakeExpert or other lists before you throw
> a tantrum based on unreasonable expectations.
>
> Miark

hey, I also heard that if you _REALLY_ need a solution, you can pay for the
correct answer, I believe you can find the page to connect to at
"http://www.mandrakeexpert.com/index1.php";