><snip>
>
>         Don't get me wrong, I am certainly sorry you are also having
>troubles.  But it is reassuring that I am at least not the only one who
>IS having problems.
>
>         Hope you get yours fixed,
>         Wes G.
>         [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Actually, I wouldn't feel bad for me, it hasn't done that in a while so I'm
not too troubled by it. I just thought I'd throw in my stories about my
mouse and see if it helped you at all. I noticed that someone suggested
earlier that you should update X-Free to a higher version and see if that
helps. Have you done so yet and did it help you out?

Ivan.