Below are my opinions about Mandrake.com web site:

1. The website size make problem on 800x600 screen. Too width. I should
scroll the bar. Possible to make website that have automatic adjusment when
running on 800x600 or 1024x768?
2. Try to print any document, you will find the left side not printed. The
webmaster should make any adjusment when user try to print some thing on A4
paper, I think only limited user print on A3 paper or using landscape
format, aren't you?
3. The bar menu "Main Pages - Feature - Screenshots ...." too width. And,
hey .. nothing below "Security - Contact" bar menu.
4. Try to open any related site,i.e "Mandrake Campus". You will find
different format. Look like no integrated page format between the related
site, look like come from different linux product.

Sorry, if my opinion too early, but I "dream" the website will be better, to
show the Mandrake "Class" .. VIP?.