> Below are my opinions about Mandrake.com web site:
>
> 1. The website size make problem on 800x600 screen. Too width. I should
> scroll the bar. Possible to make website that have automatic adjusment when
> running on 800x600 or 1024x768?
> 2. Try to print any document, you will find the left side not printed. The
> webmaster should make any adjusment when user try to print some thing on A4
> paper, I think only limited user print on A3 paper or using landscape
> format, aren't you?
> 3. The bar menu "Main Pages - Feature - Screenshots ...." too width. And,
> hey .. nothing below "Security - Contact" bar menu.
> 4. Try to open any related site,i.e "Mandrake Campus". You will find
> different format. Look like no integrated page format between the related
> site, look like come from different linux product.
>
> Sorry, if my opinion too early, but I "dream" the website will be better,
> to show the Mandrake "Class" .. VIP?.

well Windy, differnt websites appear differnt in diffenent web browsers. just
as you might find M$ websites might even refuse to load on a browser that is
NOT Internet explorer, so might Mandrake's website look better in a browser
loaded thru Linux.. while I agree that the "theme" would be better with a
"unfied" (php?) design, these things (as most websites) or constitly changing
and so might show some (I consider to be slight) differences. I also noticed
that hotmail and M$ support are not the same either. did you Give Uncle Billy
a jingle and let him know you would like the repaired?

 (the following message from Ed's keyboard: SLAP -damn Ed, you said you were
going to work on not being so damn sarcastic.... Windy is a nice person,
leave her alone. /end keyboard speaking)
The keyboard is correct, I am a ba$tard some times, and my wife even said I
can admit it.
But really, ditch the M$ virus transport Lookout agent, and connect to the
net in a non-virus supporting enviroment.