This is my lilo.conf. I am not familiar with lilo. Does anybody see
anything I might try before trying the more radical idea of starting over
with both Windows and Linux?

boot=/dev/hda
map=/boot/map
install=/boot/boot.b
vga=normal
default=linux
keytable=/boot/jp106.klt
lba32
prompt
timeout=50
message=/boot/message
menu-scheme=wb:bw:wb:bw
image=/boot/vmlinuz
        label=linux
        root=/dev/hda5
        append=" devfs=mount"
        read-only
image=/boot/vmlinuz
        label=failsafe
        root=/dev/hda5
        append=" devfs=mount failsafe"
        read-only
other=/dev/hda2
        label=windows
        table=/dev/hda

Thanks,

doug

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Tuesday, December 25, 2001):