hi,

  just curious, did you do something special with the way you partitioned your
harddisk? your linux boot image points out to hda5 which is the first logical
partition but your windows entry points out to hda2. i know that this is normal
on some circumstances especially if the disk is a product of Ghost or something
similar but here in the office 9 windows pc broke down due to some problem with
Ghost.

  as i have said, this is just to satisfy my curiosity and no help is included
;-)

ciao!

--

"Programming, an artform that fights back."

Anuerin G. Diaz
Design Engineer
Millennium Software, Incorporated
25/F Equitable-PCI Tower