On Wed, 26 Dec 2001 08:12:52 -0800 (PST)
Ken Nowack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> studiouisly spake these words to ponder:

> No, the issue is that win2k/NT *has* to be on the
> first partition on the drive or it won't load.

_thats_ been a known issue with NT forever. Most familiar with NT already know this so
it's really a non-issue. However, those never having dealt with NT before and being
new to Win2K very well might not know this and would likely run into this difficulty.

So, I wouldn't think it would be the responsibility if the Mandrake documentation
people/process to advise or inform folks that there will be problems _if_ windows
isn't, in this situation, the first OS on the drive. This is a matter of knowing your
current OS and it's needs and compatability issues _before_ making major changes to
the existing system.

--
daRcmaTTeR
If at first you don't succeed do what your wife told you to do

Registered Linux User 182496
Mandrake 8.1
 12:05pm  up 10 days,  3:54,  2 users,  load average: 0.09, 0.19, 0.33