On Thu, 27 Dec 2001 04:06:39 +0000
"Damian G" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> well, i use this account from linux just fine, however, i did not create
> this account from linux.
>
> BTW, i'm pretty sure there is some anti-linux stuff in here. the only way i
> can delete a complete page of message ( by pressing "select all" )
> just selects the first one, and i have to select manually the remaining
> 49... i figure Billy thinks that Java is not right the way it is and is
> thinking about making his own super-exclusive-proprietary version ;oP
>
> when this started to happen, i immediately started looking some
> other mail account, somewhere else.. i only use this one for this mailing
> list now.. so i delete few emails.. ( someday i'll take the time and
> subscribe to this list from somewhere else.. )
>
> ( HINT!  ..... WHY hotmail??   ;oP )
>
> see ya!

i would suggest softhome.net. i use it for my home accounts. their smtp has some
trouble recently but you could just use your isp's mail server as that would be
quicker and more efficient.

ciao!

--

"Programming, an artform that fights back."

Anuerin G. Diaz
Design Engineer
25/F Equitable-PCI Tower
ADB Ave. cor. Poveda St.,