Dear tester:

  Thanks your fast replay, but whether put \n or not put \n at string
will violate the c syntax so it wont print in printf still worth to
discuss-I will check my c programming book later to discuss with our
community.  /* I actually download and install many new gcc and its
related mdk.rpm from cooker, it still not work the way redhat or debian
work */.

   url:http://www.ezinfocenter.com/4436786
       http://www.onlineexchange.com/shilin