I have the same problem........I have a dual boot system..... so I
have just been booting into windows to use the card reader...... and
then switching over to linux and just pulling the files over from the
windows partition and putting it on the linux partition. Pain in the
#@#@ but I haven't gotten it (the card reader) to work in linux yet
either........ but I do have my kensington usb webcam to working!
............go figure.
--
Dave Crouse
Running Mandrake 8.1