> On Thursday 03 January 2002 04:26 am, you wrote:
> > I need to do a project for my statistics class and thought this place
> > would be perfect for it. I need 50 people to answer this and it would be
> > greatly appreciated.
> >
> > 1. How many hours a week do you spend online?
> > 2. What is your age?
> > 3. Sex? M/F
> > 4. What type of Internet connection do you have?
> > 5. How many computers do you own?
> >

> > This is for a Elementary Statistics course for a project I am doing. It's
> > a wintersession course and I need to collect this information ASAP. I
> > need a total of 50 people to respond.
> >
> > Thanks again if you decide to answer these questions.

-

1. 30+ (+120 hrs/mo)
2. 53
3. M
4. 28K Dial-up
5. 3

Hth,
Regards, Andre

--
Please pray the Holy Rosary to end the holocaust of abortion.
Remember, in your prayers, the suffering souls in Purgatory.

May God bless you abundantly with His love!

For a free Cenacle Scriptural Rosary Booklet -- http://www.webhart.net/csrb/