On Thursday 03 January 2002 16:13, g.sanders wrote:

> 2-way satellite through starband (which I most definitely *do not*
> recommend unless there is no other possible way to get broadband where you
> live!)
> Good luck with your project!
>
> --Gina

Could you tell more on this satelite subject.
I do inland shipping in europe for a living and for the moment am restricted
by 9,6 kb gsm modem when I'm 'on the canal/road'.

GPRS seemd to offer an option but satelite seems to offer better results,
though over here 2-way isn't possible yet, due to restrictive legislation.
--
greetings,
Harm Bathoorn

"Happy Linux-bikers can be recognized by the dead 'KDE-bugs' on their teeth."