1. How many hours a week do you spend online?   [at least 25.]
 2. What is your age?   [49]
 3. Sex? M/F    [male]
 4. What type of Internet connection do you have?       [dialup & T3, (depends
 where I am]
 5. How many computers do you own? [1 desktop, 1 laptop; but my work
provides me with a desktop and 2 more laptops] Mike

--
"The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, `What
does woman want?'"