pulling marketing data on MS's dime for selling internet connections to linux
users????

if nothing else that takes bal..... errrrrr guts.  ;)

On Friday 04 January 2002 18:55, you spoke unto me thusly:

--
"If Microsoft is innovative in any area, it is in creating new forms of
intimidation."  - Ralph Nader

shane
registered linux user #101606 @ http://counter.li.org/
http://www.mystic-light.net/personal/