On Sat, 5 Jan 2002 09:35:11 -0500
Ed Tharp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Saturday 05 January 2002 02:17, you wrote:
> > On Sat, 17 November 2001, "Franki" wrote:
> > > I recently stopped using Reiserfs on the server boxes, I swaped to ext3,
> > > the reason being that recently I have had some data corruption on both
> > > mdk7.2 and
> > > mdk8.1 and in both cases, it appears that reiserfs was the problem, for
> > > one thing, it apparently doesn't like postfix much.
>
> as I hear, it might have some issues with nfs too. so no reiser for the
> server partitions where postfix or nfs might write. I hear it aint't to good
> for the /boot partition either,

durn! and i switched my boot partition into reiserFS. just read the magic page at
mandrakesecure and i think i will encounter trouble when updating the kernel. *should
have stuck with ext3, sheesh*

;-)

--

"Programming, an artform that fights back."

Anuerin G. Diaz
Design Engineer
Millennium Software, Incorporated
2305 B West Tower, Philippines Stocks Exchange Center,
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City

Tel# 638-3070 loc. 72
Fax# 638-3079