Do you actually want dynamic DNS, or do you have a static IP?
If you want static, I just signed up with granite canyon
(www.granitecanyon.com) . It was easy to do, fast, and free (as in no dollars).
If you need a domain name, I just registered mine with "Go Daddy"
(www.godaddy.com). You can't beat $8.95 a year.

j.