Miark wrote:
> Well, there is the "split" program ;-) Check out the man page.
> It's a very easy program to use. As for putting it back together
> again on a Windows machine, I dunno. There must be a simple
> program out there that can glue file together.

Yup, there is.  Usually you just use copy to join the files together.  I
forget the exact syntax, but it's something like copy a + b c  (to copy
files a and b to c) (and, I think you may have to use the /b switch).
Look up copy in dos help, or just do copy /? at an MS Dos command
prompt.

Randy Kramer