there was a post in the mandrakeuser.org/mub/ (tips and tricks section or others, not
sure) about this and i think the poster found some windows app that can put back the
splitted files. you can search fir and maybe its the answer you are looking for.

ciao!

--

"Programming, an artform that fights back."

Anuerin G. Diaz
Design Engineer
Millennium Software, Incorporated
2305 B West Tower, Philippines Stocks Exchange Center,
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City

Tel# 638-3070 loc. 72
Fax# 638-3079