Hello,

        Someone recently told me about Lopster which is on one of the 8.1 Powerpack
cds.  Ok, they included which cd it was so I found it was an rpm and clicked
on it from a file browser and it loaded the rpm installation program and
installed it.  Sweet, no sweat.

        Then today I checked into one of the package tools in the config menu and it
gave me a list of programs (2 lists - installable and installed) and Lopster
wasn't on either list even though it is installed (I just don't know how to
use it).

        This behavior leads me to think there may be other programs on the cds that
aren't mentioned anywhere.  Is there a good way to browse them and any way to
tell what kind of program they are and what they do without actually
installing them?

        Thanks a lot everyone.
--
        Wes Gregg