i've never had a powerpack but it sounds like not all your cds are included
as 'sources' in urpmi and rpmdrake
if you open rpmdrake - that's 'software manager' and look under 'define
sources' you will probab;y see only 2 or 3 defined and you will also be able
to define new ones, do this for each of the other cds

bascule