Hi derek,

Well, I did what Kaj suggested, and checked my kdsdrc file and it's already
set to /dev/scd1 -- still get "ejected" on the display.

Somehow, I think that I haven't set /dev/scd1 yet -- mainly because I don't
know how to do it.

Any ideas?

Tia, Andre

--
Please pray the Holy Rosary to end the holocaust of abortion.
Remember, in your prayers, the suffering souls in Purgatory.

May God bless you abundantly with His love!

For a free Cenacle Scriptural Rosary Booklet -- http://www.webhart.net/csrb/