Lee wrote:
> My answer was to find a wall directly into the reservoir and drill a small
> hole.  I filled the reservoir through a hypodermic, then screwed a #4 machine
> screw into the hole, sealing my entry.  Bingo!

Lee,

Thanks for the response.  I'll have to get the model number of the Xerox
printer again and then write back to you -- I did something similar
before I did the "destructive analysis" of the cartridge.  It seems that
we had trouble getting the printer to recognize that the cartridge was
full again -- it often acted like it was still empty.  Every once in a
while I did the right thing and got a refilled cartridge to work ok.
Never really found out if had some kind of something built into the
cartridge to keep it from being refilled (like eprom or something).

Did you have any trouble like that?

regards,
Randy Kramer