i reckon its not yet considered 'stable' and 'relatively bug-free'. dont the cooker
sites have it yet?

ciao!

On Mon, 28 Jan 2002 16:37:12 GMT
"marvin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> revealed these words to me:

--

"Programming, an artform that fights back."

Anuerin G. Diaz
Design Engineer
Millennium Software, Incorporated
2305 B West Tower, Philippines Stocks Exchange Center,
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City

Tel# 638-3070 loc. 72
Fax# 638-3079