Dear All,

I have been trying to set up my Knode with the vmware email newsgroup and I
must be doing something wrong. Whenever I try to send or receive mail it says
there is an error- cannot resolve hostname or something like that. Could
anyone help me set up the vmware newsgroup? Any help will be greatly
appreciated. I have LM8.1 and want to install the vmware 2.04 , but I  have
not been able to do so yet. I am hoping to get some answers from the
newsgroup since I have not been able to make it work with the suggestions
offered here so far.  Thanks for all of your help.

Sincerely,

Marcia