From: "bascule" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 4:04 PM
Subject: Re: [newbie] LAN

you specify to your browser and email client the relevant ip addresses, the
question is whether you are connected to the network those adresses are
reached by, is this question about how to use web browsing or about how to
set up networking? if the latter then we need more info than you have given,
assuming you are referring to a pcmcia ethernet card, what is it connected
to, your local network at work? cable modem at home?

bascule

----