On Wed, 2002-02-06 at 06:55, Walter Logeman wrote:
> I have evolution open in KDE.  However i have a problem.  on my
> 1600 x 1200 screen all the gnome aps fonts are too small and i
> cant change them.  It seems they are set in another program
> sawfish?

Use Gnome Control Center (gnomecc) to set your fonts and font sizes for
Gnome apps. You can run GnomeCC in KDE, no problem.

Am I the only one on the list who uses Gnome? It looks like everyone
responding to this thread is running KDE. Personally, I have found that
Gnome (with the Sawfish WM) is far more configurable, performs better,
and looks better than KDE. Evolution is my mail client, and Nautilus my
GUI file manager (on the rare occasion I want one).

Dave
--
Beware the wrath of dragons, for you are crunchy, and good with ketchup.