On Wed, 2002-02-06 at 10:24, Walter Logeman wrote:

> > Use Gnome Control Center (gnomecc) to set your fonts and font
> > sizes for Gnome apps. You can run GnomeCC in KDE, no problem.
>
> Have been trying this for a while but there are problems.  Using
> Mandrake 8.1 and KDE 2.2.1  Gnome control center 1.4.0.1
>
> On the occasions it has not crashed it has changed settings in
> my KDE desktop.
>
> But now it  crashes.  Usually when i am looking for somewhere to
> change the fonts - sawfish or appearances etc.  on the first
> line in the tree it says:  MISSINGNAME perhaps that is the
> problem.  Does it as user and su.

Yes, the *MISSINGNAME* entry does appear to be a bug -- I have it too,
and I just ignore it. The important parts you want to change are:
1. Document Handlers -> HTML Viewer. This is what affect how Evolution
and Galeon render font sizes. Galeon also has its own settings, but they
are based on the ones here.
2. Sawfish -> Appearance. The font selection here is really for the
Sawfish window manager, which you aren't using when running KDE. But it
might help nonetheless.

Dave
--
Beware the wrath of dragons, for you are crunchy, and good with ketchup.