Hotmail uses HTTP, not POP3. I can easily check it using Navigator/Mozilla
or whatever, but I like the convenience of using a program like Outlook
Express instead of a web browser just to check my email.

So I guess a better question is there an email client out there (I played
with Sylpheed a little and I REALLY like it, too bad it doesn't) that
supports the HTTP protocol for checking email?

Thanks,

James