its really amazing that few people know about the small package Xtart. it allows you
to choose your WM from the commandline. i like it better than booting to runlevel 5
(GUI) to select my WM. its in the installation CDs or you could just search it from
rpmfind as it is a little file. I just installed fluxbox and it was automatically
added to the list of WMs.

ciao!

On Sun, 17 Feb 2002 13:56:39 -0700
"JSheble" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> revealed these words to me:

--

"Programming, an artform that fights back."

Anuerin G. Diaz
Design Engineer
Millennium Software, Incorporated
2305 B West Tower, Philippines Stocks Exchange Center,
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City

Tel# 638-3070 loc. 72
Fax# 638-3079