Just out of curiosity I thought I'd take a look at some of the other
WindowManagers that come with LM8.1.  I did not originally install them when
I installed LM though.

So using the Software Manager in the Mandrake Control Center I installed
Blackbox.  Now however, I'm completely unsudre how to change my default
WindowManager when I start an X session.  I type startx, and it goes into
Gnome.  I tried typing startx blackbox but I got the twm manager running
installed.

When I try typing startblackbox, blackbox or exec blackbox I get the
following messages:

"failed to open catalog, using default messages
BaseDisplay:BaseDisplay: connection to X server failed"

I generally have no problems going into Gnome whenever I need to by typing
startx.

In Gnome, using the Gnome Control Center under WindowManagers all I see
listed in Sawfish (current) and twm, I don't see blackbox listed at all.

So what do I need to do to get Blackbox running as my defauly WindowManager
so I can check it out, then switch back to Gnome when I want to???

Thanx!!!