the school i worked for had 45 of them when i started their as sys admin
and forced them to upgrade to pent 133's!  every year the 6th grade did an
eggdrop, ya know try to wrap an egg so you can drop it off the roof (two
stories at our school) and it doesn't break?  after they finished that
year, i dropped one of those.  wish i had photos, it was great.....  :-)

On Sunday 17 February 2002 19:00, you spoke unto me thusly:

--
If the human brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so
simple that we couldn't.

shane
registered linux user @ http://counter.li.org/
http://shentzu.home.mindspring.com/