On Sat, 16 Feb 2002 19:33:51 -0600
"Mark D'voo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> studiouisly spake these words to ponder:

> I had trouble with 8.1, mandrake 7.1 through 8.0 were blazing fast for me,
> then came 8.1 download edition, slow and unstable, Some people have had
> great luck with 8.1, other's like ours have sucked and cause me to use a
> different distro for now. I hope 8.2 will be better
>
> mark

wow! thats unfortunate. I've had nothing but good experiences with 8.1. In
fact it appears to be the most stable version of Mandrake I've used yet,
although that could be because I've learned more about running things better
and not breaking them as much.

--
daRcmaTTeR
Registered Linux User 182496