On 18 Feb 2002 18:31:58 +0900
Charles Muller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> revealed these words to me:

> I've installed the StarOffice 6.0 beta, but am unable to locate the
> startup command. Does anyone know this?
>
> Chuck

add the {OO.O PATH}/program to your path. then you could invoke the following

swriter
simpress
scalc

there are others but you could also invoke soffice and it will launch the swriter
program.

hth.

--

"Programming, an artform that fights back."

Anuerin G. Diaz
Design Engineer
Millennium Software, Incorporated
2305 B West Tower, Philippines Stocks Exchange Center,
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City

Tel# 638-3070 loc. 72
Fax# 638-3079