Tonton wrote:
> My question is, after I format drive C, my LILO didn't show up anymore, what should
>I do?  How do I return my LILO?  How do I get-in back to Linux? Is there any solution
>to my problem?

Tonton,

Just wanted to write to thank you for editing your post -- it's much
easier to read now!  (In the future, just breaking large paragraphs into
smaller paragraphs would help, and maybe label the not completely
relevant paragraphs with something like "Background: ".

I don't know the exact details of how to solve your problem, but I think
you want to do something like this (hopefully someone else will correct
me if this is misleading):

   * Use your boot floppy (or rescue disk) to boot into Linux
   * Run lilo

I've never done this, but I've seen the instructions on the list, this
is the best I can remember.  I'm uncertain as to whether you have to run
a specific copy of lilo -- if no one gives you better advice I think I'd
run lilo in *my* /boot/lilo.  If you start Linux from a rescue disk, I
think you will have to mount your filesystem somewhere.

If you start Linux from your boot floppy, your filesystem should be the
one you're running from, so just running /boot/lilo is what I would try.

Since I can't be more positive, you may want to wait for another
response or search the archives.

Good luck!
Randy Kramer