On Saturday 23 February 2002 16:57, Tonton wrote:
> My question is, after I format drive C, my LILO didn't show up anymore,
> what should I do?  How do I return my LILO?  How do I get-in back to Linux?
> Is there any solution to my problem?

This one comes up often... so I've copied this from a previous post:

You can boot with the first Mandrake cd then at the prompt type:

F1
rescue
chroot /mnt

Now you can check/edit the entries in /etc/lilo.conf then type

lilo

and reboot.  HTH

Jeez, I just realised my error in the above.  Your system will be simulated
in the /mnt directory so lilo.conf will be in /mnt/etc/.

IOW check/edit the entries in /mnt/etc/lilo.conf.

I apologise for the oversight.

skinky
--
oxymoron:  Microsoft Works