On Saturday 23 February 2002 04:49, Terry Smith wrote:

as root, edit the file

/etc/X11/xfce/xinitrc

find the line that launches xscreensaver and remove the --lock-more
parameter (or something like that - it's not on my system anymore so I
can't check exactly).

This parameter is no longer supported by xscreensaver and it causes the
app to crash on startup.

--
Michel Clasquin, D Litt et Phil (Unisa)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]/unisa.ac.za   http://www.geocities.com/clasqm

... Linux users and the women who chase them - next Oprah!