I'm trying to set up Squirrelmail so I can have access to my mail via web
interface. It requires IMAP, which I believe I have running, but when I
try to log in I get an error about contacting the mail server. I had my
ports probed and that revealed that POP3 and IMAP are closed.

I checked my Tiny firewall config and I have told it that I am running a
mail server. I also told it I want to allow telnet, but when trying to
telnet I get a connection refused.

I'm confused as to why I can't use POP3, IMAP, and telnet. Would this have
something to do with my ISP (RoadRunner)?

(I'm running 8.1)

Thanks,
Todd

--
Todd Slater
Education is the process of driving a set of prejudices down your throat.