Has anyone tried installing or had experience with RH 7.2?

I have several partitions, thanks to Partition Magic 7.  Great program.
However when I tried to install RH 7.2, I had a problem.

Seems it will NOT install to anything but a primary partition.  What
gives?

My current drive looks like this:

Windows FAT32 drive D:  Primary Part.
Windows Extended Partion on same drive (physical drive): Primary
Linux Mandrake install on same drive again: Logical (/Root)Ext2, Reiser
Linux Mandrake install on same drive again: Logical (/Swap),Ext2
Linux Mandrake install on same drive again: Logical (/Home?)Ext2, Reiser
Linux: Logical, soon to be I hoped the RH 7.2 partition, Ext2

Now, PM 7, sees those partitions as EXT2 partitions.  And only 2
partitions are Primary as you can see.  The Fat32 partition is "Hidden"
as only one Primary may be visible to Windows 2k at once.  The visible
one being the extended one *though I'd like to change that, I can't find
a way to do it yet, and make the Extended partition the hidden one*.

Anyway, when I go to install RH2 it gives me an error saying it can't
install to anything but a Primary partition.  Now, in the installer I've
tried to "force" a Primary partition, but no go.

Any ideas???

Thx,
Femme