I had my internet sharing working perfectly. Then I wanted to set up the firewall
using wizdrake. I ran the network wizzard like I had to before
running the firewall wizard. And when I was finnished there was no more internet
sharing.

Can I have a connection sharing not using DHCP? I only have one machine connected to
the linux box.

Or is it possible for the linux network to use the automaticly assigned ip-number from
the connection sharing?

Any suggestions on how to get my network using both connection sharing and SAMBA?

Thanks in advance,
Stojs