On Sat, 2002-03-16 at 18:28, Robin Turner wrote:
> On Sunday 17 March 2002 01:00, dfox wrote:
> > > Reiser doesn't work well with PostScript, and doesn't
> > >     work well for for mailservers.
> >
> > Whatever gave you that idea?
> >
> > How does postscript have anything to do with the file system?
>
> Quite - I use Reiser on my home box (Mdk 8.0) with no problems.  The only
> problem I've had with Reiser is that if the filesystem gets corrupted, the
> Reiser version of fsck can do more harm than good (in fact it warns you that
> it might!).  But that was a while back, and they've probably improved it much
> since then.
>
> Robin

Civileme has made the statement that mailservers/postscript and Reiser don't
get along.  I don't really understand where this information is coming
from, but I'd like to know myself, and it would be interesting to know
what other Reiser users are saying about these incompatibilities.

It would also be interesting to know just how small a partition that XFS
supports.

L8R,

LX