Are you sure you absolutely have to have the _newest_ version? How about one
which is compiled and packaged as an rpm, from your distribution disks or the
net? It would make life a hell of a lot easier for you. I'm not saying don't
learn about cvs, just first things first.

Richard

Dan Butler, Saturday 16 March 2002 15:24: