ed tharp,
 On Mon, 18 Mar 2002 06:41, in Re: [newbie] best news reader and
ftp client, you wrote:

> if you wanted a hotter  version of a news reader, you sure should
> try out pan. the commands are a little different, but I loves
> it... I believe that by itself, it is reason enough to leave
> windows, for the time you are using a news reader anyway.

I am using it for the first time but I cant get the groups in the
servers i have set up.  I am not sure that i have the settings
right but the names are right ... can you post up a good news
server & settings I can test?

--
Walter Logeman
Psychotherapist