On Tue, 19 Mar 2002 14:32:48 -0500
"Ron Grace" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> i see your running a soyo, did you get it from tiger direct? and do you like
> it i am thinking about building one of there kits. did you by the kit and
> how long did it take to put together thanks Ron

NO!! Tiger Direct

The BBB give them a very poor rating.

I ordered my parts from various online vendors that I have dealt with before, using
price/shipping charges/in stock as a criteria.

Use www.pricewatch.com and it will give you many sources, with several offering better
prices than Tiger Direct.

I have built several system so that now it takes me only about 30min to put one
together.

If this will be your first time my suggestion would be to completely read the MOBO
manual before you start anything.

There is nothing hard to building your own as long as you do not allow the process to
intimidate you and as long as you understand the direction's.

Good luck

    Charles