On Thursday 21 March 2002 02:47 am, Mandrake Newbie wrote:

> When I'm about to install SNF in my old Intel Pentium 166 at 32MB
> RAM using BTC 40x IDE CD-ROM drive it asked me what modules shall I
> use for my CD-ROM drive?  Also, the GUI installation is very poor
> and very slow.

    I've also got a BTC 40X.  I bought it some time ago in an pinch
'cause I could pick it up locally.  It's not a very good drive (el
cheapo). I keep threatening to replace it, but then all of a sudden
it'll start cooperating ;)  It often has problems with install CD's.
Many times taking several attempts and a many threats to get it kick
started.   I'd imagine that 32mb would be slow.
--
    Tom Brinkman                       Corpus Christi, Texas