Under KDE menu, should Apps->Archiving->CD Burning.Or type app name in shell
to launch.
Grip will rip to mp3 or wav (& do cddb lookups).
I think there might be a way to get a bit-for-bit copy, but I can't remember
the command name. Or you could chain cdparanoia and cdrecord commands
together with && and leave it to finish (even make a one line script and
launch it from an icon).

Richard

--
"Don't move, I'll shut the door and kill the lights"
--

Sullivan, Nick, Thursday 21 March 2002 18:36: