Your account.txt file should have your audioGalaxy username on the first
line, and your password on the second.
You will know if you have them correct if you can use them to sign in here :-
http://www.audiogalaxy.com/user/home.php?SID=b24f2f28a8b4077ef67b640fdeb59f13&loginPage=1&loginCancelURL=%2F

The other thing that comes to mind is are you modifying the correct copy
of the file? If you have the Xsat graphical front end for Audiogalaxy then
the audiogalaxy back end will be in the /usr/share/xsat/Satellite directory
(or whereever you installed xsat) and the config goes in
/usr/share/xsat/config whereas if you installed the Satellite on its own I
think it goes in /usr/share/AGSatellite

I certainly remember having to mess about with which directory the config
files went in before it would work.

HTH
derek