Being one of those who was foolish enough to originally register for a
standard club membership, I tried to upgrade to Silver, since Mandrake
obviously intends to offer more packages there.

When I tried to log in as a member, it turned out that I apparently lost
the proper nickname/password information. So I tried to get a new
password sent to me through the interface provided. After trying a
number of times, nothing came in the mail.

The problem is, if a club member can't get in, he/she also has no access
to help to solve a problem like this. I have looked all over the site
for a link that provides help for this kind of situation, and can't find
one. Should I just write to the webmaster?

Chuck

--

Charles Muller
Toyo Gakuen University

Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJK-English Dictionary
www.acmuller.net