skinky wrote:
> I dont even know what a wiki or TWiki is!  I know you've mentioned this
> several times on list for other reasons but never got around to looking it up
> - although I've been to your site a few times.

In case it's not clear, my site is a wiki (TWiki).  Anyone who registers
can edit any of the existing pages or create new pages.  Editing uses a
simple markup language, but you can start by just entering plain text.
Anyone can read and search the site.  Hope that gives you an overview.

Randy Kramer

> BTW, your instructions at your site on "rsyncing" a large file certainly
> prevented me from tearing ALL of my hair out a day or two ago.  Don't think I
> would have figured that one without help! Thanks Randy and others who
> contributed!

You're welcome -- glad it helped -- that's the intent!