I have now done a clean install of 8.2, and most of the problems from before are gone, but while running KDE and Gnome (might in other window managers but not so far) the entire machine will freeze except for my mouse and sound if music was playing at the time.  And I'm forced to use the reset button.  Is this just a bug in 8.2 that can be fixed?  Will I have to update something?