Fellow Mandrake users,

I'm trying to install the mosfet-liquid theme and I got stuck. Here is
what I did:

su to root
# tar xvzf mosfet-liquid0.9.4.tar.gz
# cd mosfet-liquid0.9.4
# make -f Makefile.cvs
# ./configure

  here I get feedback when various checks are performed like ...

checking for working aclocal... found

  only at he end of this feedback I get (last 3 lines)

checking for gcc... no
checking for cc... no
configure: error: no acceptable cc found in $PATH

  next I try

# make install

  here I get..

make: *** No rule to make target 'install'. Stop.

Could it be that my PATH does not contain a directory that is required
by the install? When I type env I get:

PATH=/sbin:/usr/sbin:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin

I read that /usr/local/kde/bin should be added to PATH. Is this true?
How do I add entries to PATH?

Regards, Marco